-When your teacher corrects you, respond with, “Yeah, no. That doesn’t work for me.”
-Talk to people while your eyes are closed and you’re rubbing your temples. Nothing says “I’m powerful” like annoyance.
-Call your parents by their first names and repeat them at least three times, like “Janet, Janet, Janet—I thought we vetoed broccoli last week. Be a doll; fetch me some tater tots.”-The Figment Team
Yay us and our newsletter!
Reblogged from typical-revolution
- misssaintan reblogged this from angstysheep
- angstysheep reblogged this from figmentdotcom
- frxnk likes this
- decafvillain likes this
- thetomboylolita likes this
- awetterversionoftheskies likes this
- leahclifford reblogged this from figmentdotcom
- dreamycloud likes this
- figmentdotcom reblogged this from typical-revolution and added:
- pittininthekitchen likes this
- typical-revolution posted this